Hey guys! I’ve been nominated by Joshua for a whole new Blog Award… the Real Neat Blog Award! Thank you Joshua for nominating me! Guys, check out his awesome blog and don’t forget to follow him! You won’t regret it!
Here’s the link to his blog: https://joshuamakotoswanson.wordpress.com/
Now, here are the rules.
The Rules For The Real Neat Blog Award:
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Here were the questions asked to me:
1. If there was going to be a “family reunion” of bloggers all around the world, let’s say, in Honolulu, Hawaii, would you go?
Let’s say no. I don’t know many bloggers from around the world, and I’m suspecting I have to pay for the plane tickets. If it was a “family reunion” of bloggers I knew however, then I might go. But only if it was free.
2. Speaking of Hawaii, can you hula dance?
No. Way. But it looks like a skill I might be able to try. Haha!
3. How many times have you eaten turtle in your life?
Um… let’s see… *counts with fingers* Hmm… Oh! The calculation has been complete! Zero! But I want to try it.
4. Do you think you can blog for 24 hours straight?
I think I could, but I wouldn’t want to. If I were to write my book for 24 hours straight, that might be a different story, though.
5. What do you think is the ideal temperature for you?
20 degrees celsius (68 fahrenheit) I think. For me, it’s not too hot, not too cold.
6. What do you want for your next birthday?
I really want a laptop, but my family is not going to let me have one (though the transition from a tween to a teen is a big thing 😉 ). I’m looking for a course that could possibly be helpful for my writing. Maybe my parents might let me have that.
7. Did you know that caterpillars have more muscles than humans?
No way! Wow. Thanks for the fun fact, Joshua. 🙂
Here are my nominees!!
And here are my questions!
- What’s your favorite part about where you live?
- Where is the furthest place you’ve gone from where you live?
- What color is your favorite T-shirt?
- When did you start blogging?
- Have you tried lamb meat?
- If you had to have a tattoo, what word would be on your arm?
- What is your favorite yet weird character in a fiction book?