Hello, everyone! Happy New Year! We are officially in the new year, the year 2021. We have just finished 2020. As we move forward, it’s also important to look back at the former. What went on in 2020? How was it? How did we react? How can we learn from it? What were the highs… Read More 2020, the Year We’ll Never Forget
Hey all! If you’ve followed my blog for at least a few months, I think you know quite a bit about Japan by now! I’ve posted about Japanese culture, locations, language, among other things. So today, I’m going to give you a quiz about Japan. If you don’t know some of the answers, don’t worry,… Read More Japan Quiz #1! ~How much do you know?~
Japan. A country close to China (the place where the virus started in the first place). A country where people squeeze into the 27% of land which is habitable (the other 73% is mountainous). A country which contains the world’s largest city, Tokyo: a huge, bustling, sprawling metropolis containing 37 million people out of Japan’s… Read More Bowing, Cleaning, and… Coronavirus?
Sadly, I don’t have the time to write this week’s blog post. My schedule was taken with different things to do, and finally, on this day that I posted this, I am sitting down to write. But I have to finish in 10 minutes, which is a very tight deadline. That is why I just… Read More What to Do During Quarantine